A Minnesota couple have solved the problem of how to include every family member and friend in their wedding celebrations – even if they are deceased.
Diane Waller and Randy Kjarland exchanged vows in front of their parents’ graves on Saturday.
About sixty living guests also attended the ceremony.
For those of you who are looking for the lighter side of Halloween, I can tell you from experience that corn mazes are fun. There’s one about an hour north of where I live that a friend and I went to last year. They had a quiz that guided you through the maze. If you got the answer right, your turn was correct. If it was wrong, you got lost. 🙂 There was also a lil cown train that rode around for the kidlets as well as a play area for them. Best of all was the pumpkin guns that you could pay to shoot off. They were fun too!! 😀
I decided to dig up another list of 10 corn mazes around the country for your enjoyment:
- Great Vermont Corn Maze
- Cajun Country Corn
- Sever’s Corn Maze (Minnesota)
- Richardson Adventure Farm (Illinois)
- The Maize at the Pumpkin Patch (Oregon)
- Denver Botanic Gardens (Colorado)
- Tolmachoff Corn Maze (Arizona)
- The Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch at Oakes Farm (Tennessee)
- Pumpkin Patch at Lakes Park (Florida)
- Stocker Farms (Washington)